Spiced herring with leek and ginger
- 2 trays of spiced herring fillets from SEKO
- a piece of (half a medium-sized) leek
- a piece of ginger – approx. 5 cm
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- a glass of vegetable oil
- pinch of pepper
- a few coloured peppercorns
Directions:Enjoy your meal!
- Cut the herring fillets into pieces and put into a bowl.
- Add the sliced leek and grated ginger.
- Pour in the vegetable oil, add vinegar and pepper.
- Mix everything together, transfer to a container or a jar and seal.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 days for the flavours to develop.
This recipe can also be found on the blog "Kulinarne szaleństwa Maniusi"