Salad with Matjas herring in rapeseed oil
- herring fillets a’la Matjas in rapeseed oil from SEKO SA
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 gherkins
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ground white pepper
Directions:Enjoy your meal!
- Peel the carrot and boil in slightly salted water, cool and dice.
- Boil the potatoes with their skins on. Then peel them and dice.
- Hard-boil the eggs, then peel and dice, too.
- Peel and dice the onion.
- Take the herring out of the packaging, gently pat dry with a paper towel to drain excess oil, dice.
- Combine all ingredients.
- At the end, season and add mustard and mayonnaise.
- Just mix and leave for 1-2 hours for the flavours to blend and develop.
You can also find this recipe on the blog "Różowa kuchnia".