Herring salad with California prunes, pecan nuts and linseed oil.
- Herring fillets in oil SEKO SA
- Marinated capsicum
- Pecan nuts
- Dried California prunes
- Linseed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme
Directions:Enjoy your meal!
- Drain the fillets using a sieve. Separate the fillets from the onion, shred small amount of onion and add it back to the herrings.
- Cut the prunes into thin strips and add them to the herrings. Chop the nuts finely and subject them to quick thermal processing on a dry and preheated frying pan. Next add them to the rest.
- Cut small amount of capsicum into cubes and add it to the salad.
- Season it with pepper and salt and add thyme leaves. Mix it. Pour the linseed oil over and mix it gently one more time.
- It can by served immediately or after blending.
You can also found the recipe on "Z kuchni do kuchni" blog.