- 200g salted & spiced herring fillets from SEKO SA
- 1 red onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple
- a handful of walnuts
- a handful of prunes
- a bunch of chives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- black pepper
Directions:Enjoy your meal!
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- Immerse the prunes in hot water, leave for a few minutes, drain and dice.
- Toast the nuts in a dry frying pan, rub them in your hands to remove loose skins, chop. Dice all the other ingredients, blanch the onion (immerse in boiling water and then in cold water).
- Mix the ingredients, season with pepper, add mayonnaise before serving.
You can also find this recipe on the blog "Obiad gotowy!".