Herring with plums in sauce
- 200g salted herring fillets a’la Matjes in rapeseed oil from SEKO SA
- 10 pickled plums
- a leek (white part only)
- a small tub of natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Directions:Enjoy your meal!
- Pat the fillets dry, cut into pieces.
- Clean the leek, slice into rings, put into a sieve and rinse with boiling water.
- Drain the plums and chop (as finely as you like).
- Place the fish into a dish, sprinkle leek and plums on top.
- Top with sauce made from natural yoghurt mixed with mayonnaise and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Leave to cool in the fridge.
You can also find this recipe on the blog "Smaczne przepisy".